Ugh

Sunday, November 18, 2012
So yeah I'm a bad blogger.  I had high hopes at the beginning of the year to document our travels but I guess we were too busy traveling to get it written up for the ol' new blog.  I really do want to blog though.  I want to share not only our family travels and adventures, but also other things going on in my life.  I can say our life, but in reality it's me (Lisa-Mom) writing this blog.  The blog title, Wandering Lee's actually has another meaning to me as well...I wander from interest to interest, hobby to hobby, even business to business.  Sometimes it's a problem.  OK a lot of the time it's a problem.  I need focus.  Maybe writing blog posts will help me focus, maybe not.  But it will be nice to have some sort of a record of what's been going on in my life.  Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment